If your organization is suffering from product/process quality related issues such as low productivity, late deliveries, or high operating costs which lead eventually to poor financial performance, then of course you’re not in your desired status. Your organization is clearly in an urgent need for change in operations and efficiency of the value chain, which will result in better performance.
As operations management is the heart of the majority of management studies, Kelma consulting services aim at improving the effectiveness of the value chain, including the following key service areas:
• Conducting a system analysis to the required functions or even the overall company
• Developing and implementing target operating / service delivery models
• Executing cost reduction programs and optimizing business processes through process engineering and re-engineering.
• Designing and implementing business transformation in both primary and secondary functions, including boosting the 'Customer Experience' (Sales, Marketing), improving the efficiency of logistics (Supply Chain), redesigning the raw materials sourcing (Procurement) and other front-office and back-office engagements through detailed and comprehensive SOPs.
Developing your operations management will leverage your organization’s performance clearly in different areas, for example:
• Lead time reduction and quality improvement which will increase your sales and make your products more desirable,
• Cost reduction and process improvement solutions which will make your organization a reliable supplier of choice.
At Kelma our target is to create more effective client operations by changing the client’s operational footprint, management systems, processes, and employees’ behavior. Our target is to help you achieve operational excellence and reach your targeted goals.