• “Business Formation”; the advice given whether to proceed or not in the very beginning of the business.
• “Business Transformation”; the diagnosis made by digging deeper through the company structure to improve the company vision, goals and efficiency.
• “Recruitment”; the right recommendation studying the vacancies of the companies and their needs to fulfil it with the suitable calibers.
• “Training”; the required competency that support each case by tailored made courses.
• “Coaching”; discovering the best qualifications and work on it.
Kelma is Flash-Light, Guidance, Support, Recommendation, Direction& Advice.