Scaling up Family-owned Business
Kelma is one of the few organizations to provide consulting services that address both business management and family dynamics. We help family businesses achieve superior progress and direct them to the way to compete. We help them portrait their vision and strategy, improve their business structure, expand into global markets and built a successful structure that sustain loyal employees.
We also support in the successful hand over of management to family members..
Our distinctive approach includes:
• All-round Know-how. We understand business matters, family values, specific cultures and family psychology
• Skillful mediation. We know how emotions may get in the way of objective decision-making, and can help you resolve any conflict in a rational way
• Practical Business Advice. We look beyond the figures, to other factors that affect family shareholder value and family interests
• Regional and Cultural Understanding. With our global presence, and our focus on people and work cultures, we are well placed to appreciate local differences and tailor our solutions accordingly.
Family-owned businesses (FOBs) present unique challenges to those who own the business and those who work for them, our tailored services will help find the right answers for the questions you are familiar with:
• How should we manage succession from one generation to the next?
• How do we take a professional approach to our business without losing our family spirit and values?
• Should we set up a family office to manage our interests?
• What’s the best way to share rewards between family and non-family members?
• Can we attract a CEO from outside the family?
• How do we draw the line between ownership and management?
Finally, after conducting all of the above-mentioned activities, Kelma makes use of its operational functions to leverage the performance of the family owned business.